The S at Rancho Mirage’s 38,000 square foot clubhouse is the center of activity for both social and golf members.
With spectacular panoramic views, the ‘upstairs’ area offers a traditional club atmosphere which includes an informal bar and grille room, dining room, ballroom and an executive boardroom. These areas are available for private member use for special events. Downstairs is the location of the 19th Hole grill and bar, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and golf and apparel shop.
The S at Rancho Mirage is more than just a golf club. With the high rise residential towers as part of the 160-acre golf and development complex, the Clubhouse and surrounding property provide a unique setting for both golf and social members to meet and enjoy a wide variety of activities during the golf season. The 19th Hole at the Clubhouse offers members food and beverage services on a daily basis (in season) between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm. The following is a brief list of activities that both social and golf members can enjoy at The S at Rancho Mirage.
- Homecoming Annual “Welcome Back” Party with dinner & dancing
- Dinners/lunches following many golf activities
- Book Club
- Yoga (Weekly Monday/Wednesday mornings)
- Men’s Gin card game
- Women’s Bridge (Weekly Wednesday mornings)
- Various coordinated Day Tours
- Periodic Barbeque on the Green lunches
- The club’s food & beverage services promotes camaraderie for all social and golf members